Macys / late charge
Our CU sent an electronic payment on the 13th of February for a bill due by the 15th (Sunday) which was posted to my account on Monday the 16th. A charge of $25 was added to our fifty dollar bill for it was late.
1 Macys states payments received by 5pm are posted that day.
2 The CU sends electronic payments in the early am.
I called the "customer service" and was told they would reverse the charge as soon as s/he talkked with their supervisor. The answer came back that they could only remove $10. I lost it, stating forget it I will pay the whole amount BUT close this account.
More Macys Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - Not coming
- Macy's - 2 towels
- Macy's - apparel
- Macy's - credit card
- Macy's - customer service - cancelled order without notification