Lux Slim Tea/acai Berry Detox / Bogus Charges to my account

1 TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-584-7730

I stupidly ordered the Acai Berry Detox online which said a 30 day trial but in the fine print you need to cancel within 15 days or you will be charged an unbealievable charge around $87. I received it, immediately cancelled it, received a confirmation number. I just checked my bank statement and found 2 charges from LuxSlimTea, one for 12.82 and another for 18.82 a month later! I have never ordered this product and never rec'd it either. I got a website online, called, they said there was another number for that, called that & they wanted to know if I wanted to cancel my subscription. Told them I never had a subscription & they cancelled it and said they would submit it for refund on my insistance. I will check in 7-10 days to see if the charges were credited. Why the 2 different charges I don't know. Don't order any of these products ever!!!

Comments

• Sp
      18th of Feb, 2009

I was just as DUMB! But now they are charging my acct. 18.95 each month for what I do not know. When I called the 866 # it tells me to put in my id # when I don't they tell me to concact my group leader. If I knew who this was I would give the a little bit of my mind. Not my pocket book for sure!!!

• Mo
      23rd of Feb, 2009

my name is Mohamad Abbas Yeoh and email gseng66@yahoo.com.my on December 08 i have try to FREE TRAIL and charge USD 4.95 on 23 DEC 08 for shipping and why on 06 JAN 09 charge USD 64.95 and on 05 FEB 09 charge USD 64.95 i only received ONE box on December 08 and why i never received anything still charge me.Why the charges I don't know. Don't order any of these products ever!!!PLS REFUND BACK MY MONEY