Lustine Toyota / don't trust them
I agreed on a price for a new car with the salesman at Lustine Toyota, provided a deposit, and received a vin by email 2 days later.
The morning the car was delivered from the port several days later, the salesman called me and emailed me that the car was in and that it would be detailed to pick up that day. I agreed to come in that evening to pick it up.
Before I got there, Lustine management sold the car to someone else that I was told agreed to pay near MSRP. I think I know a contract when I see it. Based on this case and others I have seen here and on other posting internet sites, Lustine Toyota does not consistently recognize or honor agreements that are legal contracts and moral obligations.
More Lustine Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Complaining about the inappropriate service given to me by Toyota service center of "Wasan Toyota Nashik"
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav 4 2015 sound & navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 1998 toyota tacoma
- Toyota Motor Corporation - fj cruiser steering flutter at 89-100kmh
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 17 toyota sienna