Lulu Hypermarket / htc defecive phone

1 Kuwait

I bought a HTC one from Lulu Hypermarket which was at a throw away price of 129 KD on 5th April 2013. the market rate of the phone was 190 KD at that time. When i was buying the phone i realised that most of the phones which were there for selling, were opened . So i was a little suspicious. I asked the sales person the reason for the same and he said he doesnt know. He finally found one phone which was sealed packed and i bought the phone. Within 2 days the middle part of my screen(keypad no's (1, 2, 3) stopped working, so the phone was useless.I went to the centre on 28th April to complain about the same and told them that he piece was defective. I coudnt go earlier as I had travelled and didnt have time. The supervisor bluntly told me that its not their problem and i had to contact the HTC service centre. I didnt budge and told them I will not move unless this is sorted out. After waiting there for 3 hours and escalating the matter to 2 superiors they said that they will send the phone to the service centre themselves and that if it is defective they wil replace it. They also assured me that I will get my phone back on 2nd May. The Sales Guy(Names Fahid), assured me that he would call me the next day and update me about my phone. I never received any call the next day so on 30th, I called Fahid myself and he said that " Mam, Your phone is absolutely fine and it was a Software update problem". I will call you tomorrow and confirm when you can take your phone. I was like fine.
Remember, These guys promised and assured me that I would get my phone back on 2nd May. But when I called them on 2nd May, Fahid disconnected my phone. Now Fahid calls me on 4th May and informs me that I will have to Pay 5 KD because there is some liquid in the phone. Which i refused to accept, because if there was liquid, why did he confirm in teh first place that the phone was fine on tuesday. I disconnected the call at the end as I cant take any more lies from these guys. I have been tortured ad harrassed emotionally and mentally by these guys, by telling so many lies.
I am 100% sure that Lulu Hypermarket, Kuwait, sold me a defective phone. And I dont want a defective phone> i bought the phone with my hard earned money and I need justice.

Bi