Lufthansa / Lost items!
I was on board lufthansa's flight LH788 from hamburg to manila. After arriving Ninoy Aquino International Airport here in manila, i found out that my luggage was lost so i immediately filed a report at lufthansa. On the 20th of January, i still don't have and informations regarding the whereabouts of my luggage. One of the supervisor of lufthansa local office by the name of mr. fidel de la paz told me to fax him a list of items that were inside my luggage to facilitate the search for my luggage. I did what mr de la paz asked me to do. on the 23rd around 8:00pm local time, i was able to retrieve my luggage. upon arriving home, i checked my luggage and to my surprise. There are a couple of things went missing. my digital camera (two sets of sony cybershots), external hard disk drive (500GB) portable dvd player (hitachi). I was now trying to contact again mr de la paz but all the phones are busy.
Is there anybody that could help me retrieved those missing items or be compensated.
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - payment and refund
- Lufthansa German Airlines - poor handling of baggage
- Lufthansa German Airlines - cancelled flights 8/6/18 venice lh331 frankfurt lh 796 hk
- Lufthansa German Airlines - ill treatment given by ground staff at basel euro international airport.
- Lufthansa German Airlines - unwilling to let me fly second leg of trip/ customer service lack of knowledge