Lufthansa / Poor service!
I traveled by Lufthansa flights from Hyderabad (India) to SFO (USA) on 27th from India.Though we had asked wheel chair for me and my wife at Frankfurt airport we were taken in the small car inside the airport to our terminal from the alighted terminal.We were asked to shift to three such cars(we had knee problem and still we managed with pain and all), asked to walk few yards etc., and finally asked to sit in the waiting hall near to the flight no 454 to sfo. Again at sfo after getting from the flight only one wheel chair was available though we asked for both of us. On top of it when I asked why like this sort of treatment even though we had booked well in advance the reply we got was astonishing. The gentleman told that if we want we could avail only one and told us to accept forcibly and shouted at me telling me not to argue and block the way. Finally I put my wife in the wheel chair and came out. Being a elderly persons with some problems only we ask for wheelchair helps and the and this treatment we got is really painful.
The same airlines gave us nice treatment when we traveled by Lufthansa in 2005 April to USA from India.
I hope they would correct and extend courteous treatment in future to one and all!!!
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Lost Luggage / Claim for Reimbursement of Replacement Purchases 
- Lufthansa - Lost Baggage - Poor Customer Service 
- Lufthansa - Reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - Complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - Unfairly denied boarding with Lufthansa for no reason
- Lufthansa German Airlines - delayed baggage
- Lufthansa - attention customer relations. itinerary no 7438741441682 (booked through expedia) - jl25a -
- Lufthansa German Airlines - baggage
- Lufthansa German Airlines - person with disability telha shehu.