Lufthansa / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I traveled by Lufthansa flights from Hyderabad (India) to SFO (USA) on 27th from India.Though we had asked wheel chair for me and my wife at Frankfurt airport we were taken in the small car inside the airport to our terminal from the alighted terminal.We were asked to shift to three such cars(we had knee problem and still we managed with pain and all), asked to walk few yards etc., and finally asked to sit in the waiting hall near to the flight no 454 to sfo. Again at sfo after getting from the flight only one wheel chair was available though we asked for both of us. On top of it when I asked why like this sort of treatment even though we had booked well in advance the reply we got was astonishing. The gentleman told that if we want we could avail only one and told us to accept forcibly and shouted at me telling me not to argue and block the way. Finally I put my wife in the wheel chair and came out. Being a elderly persons with some problems only we ask for wheelchair helps and the and this treatment we got is really painful.

The same airlines gave us nice treatment when we traveled by Lufthansa in 2005 April to USA from India.

I hope they would correct and extend courteous treatment in future to one and all!!!

Comments

• Sr
      10th of Sep, 2007

I am not surprised by reading this complaint. I traveled in Lufthansa 3 times so far between India and USA, for now I am forced to travel in this stupid airline because I don't have alternative direct flight choice to HYD - India. Lufthansa is operated by a bunch of racists who treat indian passengers like dogs. I am not flying Lufthansa any more, all indians should ban this airline. I am waiting for Indian private sector to take over Indian market.

• Fl
      6th of Jun, 2009

I don't believe that all LH employees are racists. You might have had a bad experience but I would not call LH a racist company. I had some really good experiences with very nice and helpful employees and i am saying this despite my negative experiences with this company. I believe that it is unfair against the nice ones who try to give their best in a difficult working environment.

The one Airline that I will definitely avoid under any circumstances is Air India. I used them only once and that was enough. (canceled flight due to the lack of passengers, had to spend night at the airport, no hotel, no compensation, no refund for the new ticket that I had to buy for my connecting flight..)