LTD Commodities / Complaint about the people who write this complaints

United States Review updated:
1.65
This complaint is actually about the people who write these complaints. Whenever you purchase merchandise from anywhere you should as an adult, inform yourself of the policies of a company. If they request prepayment of your order, thats only logical that they don't hold the merchandise till they receive payment. I have ad good experiences with LTD. Shipping i know is based on weight as well as destination and I have made myself informed of what LTD policies are. They have multiple warehouses that they ship from. while some company's quote shipping and handling they don't. If you want the merchandise then you have to deal with that. As for merchandise that is out of stock, that can happen anywhere...
Va

Comments

Ba
  12th of Dec, 2008
Your complaint is ridiculous. The do not return emails nor do they answer questions through the customer service line. I have had no help on an order placed and paid for a month ago...Majority rules...LTD is pathetic.
Me
  1st of Jun, 2009
Hi Stan!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!

Melissa M
Account Specialist
LTD Commodities
De
  9th of Oct, 2009
DearMelissa, Account specialist; I cannot see the shipping chart making a difference. There are still bad business practices going on.
Supervisors do not return phone calls. You still take it upon yourselves to send whatever you want, and place of what was requested,
and the billing dept., well that also leaves alot to be desired. I would rather be one less person that has to deal with your practices, then
to ever go through your lies and bad business dealing again. It caused a strong dislike for the company.

LTD Commodities Logo LTD Commodities