Lowes / lied, sloppy work
I ordered a wooden fence from Lowes and the sub-contractor came out and appeared rather bored and annoyed. Whatever...I paid almost $6, 000 upfront for my fence and his attitude was minor. What wasn't minor was the slow, sloppy job that they did, the mess they made and the overages of about $500 worth of dry cement and boards that they left in my driveway and on my lawn. It took them 6 weeks to pick them up, under threat of a lawsuit. DON"T ORDER FROM LOWES!!
SLOPPY and rotten management.
(ps- they also messed up on the delivery of a patio set that I had ordered about a month earlier)
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - veterans id not be in accepted by spouse.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - discrimination
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - online website
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - installed wood fence
- Lowes - the deplorable performance of their delivery service and customer care