Lowes - Perfect Flame Gas Grill / fire
We purchased a SLG 2006 B gas grill from Lowes in October of 2006. We have only used a total of two tanks of propane and with no warning after starting the grill for the first time this year April 2009 the grill catches on fire. From the looks of the fire it started from the burnes to the outside of the grill. We have see recalls for the other model but have not found a recall on this model. For the saftey of consumers this model should be included. If anyone knows of any recall please e-mail me at email@example.com.
We are out a grill with no rembursment of anything to purchase a new grill .
More Lowes - Perfect Flame Gas Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - corruption lowes in latham ny (lisa kitchen cabinets manger)
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - being an employee at your thomaston, maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee