Loreal Lipstick In Silver Dual Compact / flakes when applied

1 77 kepscaith road eh47 8jdwhitburn, Scotland, Lothian, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01501740947

i bought the loreal dual lipstick a few days ago from boots at livingstonwest lothian i followed the instructions, but whenever i apply the lipstick, leave it a few mins then apply the gloss it flakes all the time it looks like flakey paint, i find that quite unacceptable as the dual case lipstick was not cheap to buy, unfortunately i did not keep the reciept so the boots wont take it back, i feel the actual lipstick is not right cosmetically and would like yous to know that the product is imperfect.i buy a lot of loreal products and this is the first time i have experienced anything like this before.

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2009

I bought two of these on offer the other week and the same happened to me so I sent it back to L'oreal. I was basically told it was my fault for storing it incorrectly as the product was well within a year of manufacturing. I was offered a refund or replacement but I asked for some mineral make-up that I use regularly. I was told I could only have one because it was more expensive than the lipstick until she back tracked when my voice changed to one of disapproval and she offered me two! This product is not right and I wish they would have listened to me and tried the lipstick on their lips before assuming I was complaining for the sake of it!

25th of Mar, 2012

I have problems with using the Loreal Brand lipstick. My lips will feel very tight the next day and then followed by lips cracking and bleeding the following days. I have tried a few times applying Loreal lipstick and the same lips issue just took place.
    I am very unhappy with Loreal products.