Lord & Taylor / advertised merchandise
On december 31, 2017 sunday. I was online shopping at www.lord&taylor.com. I went to the home screen. I click in the search engine box for adidas items. The noticed sale came up; buy adidas get adidas, buy adidas get adidas for the whole family. I selected 8 items but tried to purchase a total 10 items. I got to the purchase part of the screen and none of the items came up the online sale price. I called your 800 number, the first customer service person out right said no, she couldn't find it. I called back. I got another customer service rep to rechecked. After walking the agent through, he was able to find the sale. Perfect, or so I thought. I gave him all the item numbers and suddenly, not one item were available. Wow really... I told him, no problem because I had all the items in my basket, what's the promo code... He said, he didn't have one. I waited to speak with what I thought was a supervisor (he told me it was a supervisor). She at first said, I didn't see what I saw... I walked the pretend supervisor step by step to get to the sale items by adidas.. She said, she found them after 45 minutes and 11 seconds, she too said, she couldn't get the prices adjusted and I needed to speak to a "supervisor" because there wasn't one on the floor. She told me to call back in an hour. I informed her, that my battery was completely charge and I would simply wait. One hour and 22 minutes later another man got on the man, he said he was actually a supervisor, but who knows... He said, no he would not honor the sale..
I was left unsatisfied and distraught by the practices of lord&taylor practices.
More Lord & Taylor Complaints & Reviews
- Lord and Taylor - bug in web discount program 
- Lord and Taylor - never again! 
- Lord & Taylor - bad customer service-cosmetics department 
- Lord and Taylor - cancelled online order, no refund
- Lord & Taylor - racial profiling 
- Lord & Taylor - customer service in store 
- Lord & Taylor - fraudulent debit card authorization holds
- Lord & Taylor - shipping issue
- Lord & Taylor - false ad
- Lord & Taylor - online order, stolen goods, replacement shipment, double charges, filed police report yet no refund