Loot Cratedelivery and customer service

I bought the standard loot crate subscription on the 10/11/18. It is now the 12/12. I have contact them and was sent the same generic email response every time. Upon till they barefaced lied to me. I requested a refund because I was very unhappy with the whole service they provided, I got the reply that my crate was already shipped and left the country so no refund was available.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA I then replied asking for my crate delivery date which was the 27th due to unforeseen circumstances which I understand cannot be helped. I received the tracking information that I had to keep requested a few days after expecting my crate to already be in England and on its way as it was the 1/12. How wrong I was, the crate had not even been sent till the 27/11 so I could of gotten a refund and there was no way my parcel would be in my hand on the 27/11 as it was still processing in America. I am still waiting and hoping to take this further as companies you trust with your money and purchases should never lie to your face about anything.

Sa