Long John Silver's / store 31518 in lubbock, texas
2 weeks in a row I have gone to this store at 2:30ish only to be told they are "out of batter". I don't know how many other days this has happened but it is unacceptable.
The store also needs to be cleaned up (outside). There are weeds around the drive thru taller than me.
How can they run out of batter and stay open when everything they cook uses batter.
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.