Long John Silvers / food poisoning
Yesterday we went to go pick up dinner at the Long John Silvers fast food restraunt on East Washington street for the whole family, then, two or three hours later, we all get nauseas and vomit for at least the next 48 hours. We all had either fish, shrimp, or lobster bites. UNDERCOOKED!!! FOOD POISONING!!!
AFFECTS: diarreahea, vommiting, naseua, headache, fever, cramping!
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silvers - employees 
- Long John Silver's - the entire store is disgusting! 
- Long John Silver's - order 
- Long John Silver's - filthy, nasty, fly swarming in the eating area and disgusting ladies bathroom
- Long John Silver's - paper thin fish 
- Long John Silver's, LLC - product