Long & Foster / Property management

Annapolis, MD, United States Review updated:

I initially had a contract through a property mamagement agent that turned their business over to long and foster. Upon the tenants moved out I was told by l & f that the property was left in pristine condition. Nothing could be further from the truth. They made large holes in the walls in which they attempted to cover up with paint, it was clear that they had occupants that were not on the lease. When I alerted long and foster of the damages that they missed (during the walk through) inside (10 inch long holes in the walls, damage from unauthorized mounting tvs on wall, etc.) outside, stolen and broken property, etc. and provided photos, they took the side of the tenants. I asked l & f to provide a handyman to fix the repairs, they were not helpful. I found someone from the Internet to dothe work and submitted the invoice to l and f. I was accused of trying to gouge the homeowners. I explained that it wasn't true and that this is what the contractor charged me. They continued to berate me and accuse me of lying. Not only did they not acknowledge and charge the tenants for ALL of the damages above normal wear and tear, they continued to accuse me of fraud and question my character. Their customer service skills are terrible and there comments are inappropriate and inexcusable. I have yet to receive a proper apology and I am still paying for damages due to negligence. Next to serving my country in Iraq, this is the worst experience that I ever had. I will never conduct business or recommend long and foster, and I certainly wouldn't wish this experience on anyone.

Long & Foster
Long & Foster

So
Feb 11, 2017

Comments

• Iv
      May 11, 2019

Had a similar experience, AND, found multiple bills where they had had the work done out of the tenants deposit, then sent me a separate bill for same work!