London Weight Managementthe services is very poor!

At first, someone called me for redemption of free trail. I went for it and was convinced to pay for a package worth RM1288. Then, encourage me to induce friends for a free trail also. One of my friend then successfully subscribe the SAME package with only RM 600. The services person then asked my friend to not let me know about the fact she purchased the same package for lower price.
One week later, I received a phone message regarding a free treatment package for me to be claim from London Weight Management. I filled up the form but the branch said I'm not entitled for it.
Message received as follow:
RM0.00 Last Reminder to winners @LWM:
1. Cheeselynn (this is me)
2. Tricia TK
3. Hui Ying C
Claim yr RM908 Gift Set @ https://2g.to/2pOjx/9B. Expires on 29Jan. T&Cs apply

Furthermore, I received another message, as follow:
London: Enjoy 1 FREE Perfect Body Fluid when you come for a treatment from 10-28/2. Promo is 1st come, 1st serve so hurry & click bit.ly/LDCNY19 for more!

I booked my treatment at 17/2 as soon as I received the message. But they told me that the free gift were out of stock. Maybe will restock but not promising/guaranteed.

I felt unfair treatment for me and very unpleasant with the services provided. The information given always "Fake" for me!

Ly
Jan 29, 2019

Comments

• Ti
      Mar 28, 2019

yep, I lost some weight! I lost 8 kilograms during 10 procedures. It you diet, you can lose even more. Not cheap, but, efficient.

• Di
      May 07, 2019

I contacted the center 1.5 months after giving birth. Excess fat aggregated on my legs and belly. The LWM workers prohibited some procedures due to breastfeeding, but I had some other options. During the consultation a friendly girl told me everything in details, it was a nice chat )) I have not finished my course yet, but I already love the results. Minus several cm at my waist and 2.5 kilos already. I would like to lose 3-4 more kilos, and get leaner thighs as well.