London Weight Management — the services is very poor!
At first, someone called me for redemption of free trail. I went for it and was convinced to pay for a package worth RM1288. Then, encourage me to induce friends for a free trail also. One of my friend then successfully subscribe the SAME package with only RM 600. The services person then asked my friend to not let me know about the fact she purchased the same package for lower price.
One week later, I received a phone message regarding a free treatment package for me to be claim from London Weight Management. I filled up the form but the branch said I'm not entitled for it.
Message received as follow:
RM0.00 Last Reminder to winners @LWM:
1. Cheeselynn (this is me)
2. Tricia TK
3. Hui Ying C
Claim yr RM908 Gift Set @ https://2g.to/2pOjx/9B. Expires on 29Jan. T&Cs apply
Furthermore, I received another message, as follow:
London: Enjoy 1 FREE Perfect Body Fluid when you come for a treatment from 10-28/2. Promo is 1st come, 1st serve so hurry & click bit.ly/LDCNY19 for more!
I booked my treatment at 17/2 as soon as I received the message. But they told me that the free gift were out of stock. Maybe will restock but not promising/guaranteed.
I felt unfair treatment for me and very unpleasant with the services provided. The information given always "Fake" for me!
More London Weight Management Complaints & Reviews
- London Weight Management - pushy sales consultants 
- London Weight Management - refused refund of unused service by ioi mall, london weight managemnt 
- London Weight Management - they cheated on my scale 
- London Weight Management - slimming packages and fat burning coffee 
- London Weight Management - stomach ache 
- London Weight Management - staff keep disturbing me for nonsense 
- London Weight Management - the person who serve me and refund 
- London Weight Management - refund
- To london weight management , - persuaded into signing a weight lost package deal. 
- London Weight Management - london weight management