Logical Era / Indian Postal Services / Terrible service!
For the first time after 1-2 years, I have used the service of Indian Postal service. We went for the so called best Indian postal service i.e. Speed-post. We used this service on 12-Dec-2007 from Sector-15, Rohini, Delhi, with the assurance that it will delivered within a span of 5 days. When it doesn't delivered even after 10 days, we tried to inquire from UK and came it hasn't reached UK. Then we enquire Delhi and came to know that it doesn't reached Delhi either. When we went to the post office, they respond that it left our office, you can inquire else where.
Can somebody tell me, where this else where is? When we tries to open the online inquiry page: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/ccc/PCData.aspx, it states Server Application Unavailable.
Then the post office manager replies that you ask for the compensation. What the true image of the great Indian Postal Service is...
More Logical Era / Indian Postal Services Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet