Locauto Car Rental / illegal practice

Sarka Spackova, dispute number 66009
The worst experience ever! You reserve online and you pay a deposit. Then you come to their office at Milano Malpensa Airport and a lady at the front desk tells you that your card Mastercard is not valid! (Just for your information, I used this very same card for the reservation and they charged me 88, 20 € - really strange. How come that if my card is invalid, they still manage to charge me? I use this card every day and I prebooked all the hotels online with this card before my arrival to Italy) So what it means? First of all, you cannot rent a car. When you ask them to reimburse you your deposit, they tell you that you have to contact the customer service - they cannot do anything for you on the spot. So you contact the customer service and they tell you that they can see in my file, that I reserved the car with an invalid card. So as I was still without a car, I went to "Sicily by car" and guess what - no problem! They could use my card with any difficulties and I could leave with a nice Opel Corsa.

Sa