LocalNet / Abusive Business Practices
DO NOT ever do business with LocalNet.
Their practices are highly deceptive and abusive. I have never dealt with people more insulting. They need to be put out of business. We cancelled a year ago, yet tonight I recieved a phone call claiming that they had been sending me post cards notifying me that of my alleged debt (I never card a card). They also called me a debtor and said that they would refer me to a collections agency. Keep in mind that I never actually used their service and that after having signed up for less than a day, we cancelled because I learned (too late) that the business is highly suspect. There behavior is unethical and abusive. I hope that no one has to endure their condescending, hateful customer service calls.
This business should be out of business.
More LocalNet Complaints & Reviews
- LocalNet - Watch your credit card statements 
- LocalNet.com - Unfair charges 
- Localnet Internet Service Provider - This company needs to be put out of business! 
- LocalNet - NEVER DO BUSINESS W/ THIS COMPANY 
- LocalNet - Cancellation 
- Localnet.com Internet Service - customer care/service
- LocalNet Internet Services - product and dial up service
- LocalNet - access to internet
- LocalNet - Misleading to Consumers
- LocalNet - unfair billing