Lloyds Tsb / Fraud, Charges

Firth ParkSheffield, England, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Where do i start... I came to the UK in November. Opened up a Lloyds account in Jan, and a week later had money stolen via phone banking (Carphone Warehouse website employee stole my bankcard details, it was the only place i had used the card at the time after having it for 2 days)
They managed to suck me into paying them an extra 7 pound per month for ID aware and the manager told me it was all set up. I got a letter 2 days later saying they needed more information before they could do anything, which i couldnt supply as all the bills are in my girls name, and i dont have another bank account here.
I was told it would be free for the first month. I was then charged twice in a week, which twice put me overdrawn and i was charged for, and when ringing up to complain about it told it was NOT free for the first month, and that i was to be charged 40 pounds in fees the next month, and that they would not be able to cover a direct debit arrangement i had apparently set up, which i hadnt.
When investigating the direct debit, they told me specificlly, there was no arrangement... and yet i was charged again for a returned DD the next month.
This is still ongoing, and i have basically told them they can shove their overdraft up their ###, i would not be paying it back, and have opened an account with another bank, and if they want their money back they can try and take me to court.

Comments

• Fo
      14th of Apr, 2011
    Lloyds TSB - Took money out
    Sheffield
    England, South Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.CCD took out £10 from my account and also installed themselves on my laptop which was a high risk hazard. I had to run a virus check to find out.

15th of Apr, 2011

Hello fozia786

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with information on Shopper Discounts & Rewards and to be able to address the concerns you have raised. I strongly recommend that you visit our online member forum, http://bit.ly/gy87cg where you can ask a question directly to our Community Manager. They will be able to provide you with further information and I hope be able to resolve your issue. Alternatively, if you have a specific question regarding your credit card and membership I strongly recommend you contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you do contact me directly please reference this forum.

Regards,