Liquidation.com / Products either defected or not as advertised!

Several times I bought from Liquidation.com different merchandise and a lot of times the products I bought either defected or not as advertised. The last complain I have about them the credit card I used refunded my money then after that I tried to log in to Liquidation.com and I received a notice I cant log in I have to call. I called Liquidation.com and they tried to black male me by saying when you return the money and stop your dispute with pay pal we will let you log in. I feel my right have been violated, please stop this discrimination and harassment and I appreciate everything you are doing. Thank you.

Va

Comments

• Le
      4th of Jun, 2008

I had been using the service from them twice.. The first time was O.K They send me what I expected but missing one pair of shoes and they refunded the money to me for the missing shoe.

The second time ( I could say the last time ), I won on 28 pairs of out of stock shoes but they sent me fisher toys. I did the dispute on the day I received and they asked me to send the pics for what I want to dispute..Ok that's fine, I had to search on the internet to get those pics. I was thinking why they asked me to send them the pics for what I never get : ( It taked time and I got just a few of pics anyway. I sent them several emails to ask them how they are going to solve my problem but they just keep quiet, Nobody contact me at all...
    They are supposed to let me know what they are doing right? Are they solving my problem?

Anyway, I gave them a call today. I feel really bad about their service. A person who picked up the phone ( should be called a customer service person but I just don't feel that she is a customer service at all)
    She told me that I don't need to call them for any dispute. They are going to send an email to me when every thing 's done.. " How can I know how long 's gonna take them to contact me or maybe they will never contact me." : (
    Her voice was so not welcome and seem like she doesn't want to answer or response or do her service job.

I would say that I will never use their service again... and I would not recommend their service to anyone.

Let's see what 's going on .. I have been waiting their response for almost a month.

• Ba
      16th of Sep, 2008

I totally know what you are talking about. I won a bid on a box set of watches with interchangeable faces and bands. It is also supposed to include a necklace and two bracelets. The picture was very deceiving.

The box set included the watch set, but the finish on the metal was dull and unflattering. Also, they replaced the watches with a cheap pair of earrings in every box. One of the boxes didn't even have a necklace. Three of the boxes woudn't even open with out breaking them.
    I will be lucky to make 2 dollars off each set.

Liquidation.com advertises to accept 2% innacuracy. I found 30% inaccuracy in my order.

• Li
      10th of Feb, 2011
    Liquidation.com - gross misrepresentation
    liquidation.com
    liquidation.com

liquidation.com sells old broken incomplete garbage claiming it's store returns and blames the customer when items are missing. It's probably their employees stealing stuff or they just intentionally list things that aren't there to pump up the price. Either way, they are very dishonest from top to bottom.