Liquidation.com — fraud / scam
I have heard of the buyers being scammed. Now here is my story. They do not make you sign a contract. They create a false one on behalf of the seller. Which in this case is me. I have lost over $20, 000. 00 worth of goods. If you try to call and complain your call will be filtered back into the dc office. I have dealt with / name removed / and danielle cunningham. Every person i have spoke to is a senior sales exec. That is a lie. They are just a small group of "dregs" who work in a small office out of cubicles. I sold 15 lots. I was charged 15% or $200 whichever is greater they say. I am completely devasted as to the work ethics this company goes by. I have received foul and extremely offensive emails from / name removed / . When i made a call to them regarding my monetary loss, they said "oh well, we made our commission" and hung up the phone. There is a fbi site to report fraud online. The flipside is, they need a group of people from all over the usa. If you have been a victim of liquidation.com, please contact me via email. A class action lawsuit will help so many people get their money back and this company shut down for good.
More Liquidation.com Complaints & Reviews
- Liquidation.com - appalling practices!
- Liquidation.com - beware of this company-
- Liquidation.com - fraud and cheating
- Liquidation.com - fake items
- Liquidation.com - clear fraud
- Liquidation.com - High Quality Purses - misrepresentation
- Liquidation.com - A lot of returns
- Liquidation.com - fraud
- Liquidation.com/Liquidity Services, Inc - defective and missing product
- Liquidation.com - stealing money