Liquidation.com / Shill Bidding
This company seems to Shill Bid, because they sell salvage trash items such as Nintendo Wii's and other hot items for near retail prices, if you are in the salvage business you would know an honest liquidation company would most likely sell items without cherry picking and Liquidation.com definitely cherry picks. Because you can see they never sell an item where you can make a profit it's always junk that you can throw in the trash, you pretty much throw away your money by purchasing palleted items from these animals. Please stay away I would never lie or steer anyone the wrong way, please save your money and stop giving this company your hard-earned dolllars. I want the government to shut them down, if you read their history you will see the guy who started this company was pushed out by two greedy parasites and ultimately turn the company from an honest business to a swindling warehouse.
More Liquidation.com Complaints & Reviews
- Liquidation.com - Fraud / scam 
- Liquidation.com - Appalling practices! 
- Liquidation.com - Beware of this company- 
- Liquidation.com - Fraud and cheating 
- Liquidation.com - Fake Items 
- Liquidation.com - advertised as return all salvage.
- Liquidation.com - Beware dealing with this site
- Liquidation.com - Scam
- Liquidation.com - No goods received / no refund received
- Liquidation.com - High Quality Purses - Misrepresentation