Lincare / delivery

grantsgallup and areas, NM, United States Review updated:

I live in kandy kitchen off of hwy#53 i get my oxgen service from lincare, , this week was a bad week for us out here due to heavy snow 3'-5' when the driver came to deliver my oxygen he got stuck bad luckly the fire dept was in and help him out..thay"lincare" had a four wheel drive truck .that was great!!! thay got the job done when the mail man can't now thay have a a two wheel drive van! and now thay have some problems get out to places like kandy kitchen i know thay go as far as fenece lake and qumado and those places get heavy snow and rain which in most cases bad muddy roads or icy cont, don't know if thay plan on getting a four wheel drive agin it would make service that much better!!! delivers would be worry free and that means alot to me then the mail!!!

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Feb, 2011

I am with you. I am a driver for Lincare and we are located in an area that gets heavy snowfall. This crazy company will not get us vehicles that can get through the weather but expect us to put our lives @ risk for $12 an hour. We love our patients but also want to make it home to our families as well. We can't even get snow tires on our 2 wheel drive vans?