Light In The Box / unknown charges

England, Cleveland, United Kingdom Review updated:

when my package was delivered I was asked to pay an extra £62 or I could not have the package
The company took away the package as I was unawear of these charges.

Me

Comments

• Re
      Aug 10, 2011

did you manage to get a refund from light in the box

•   Aug 16, 2011

Dear Customers,

We want to apologize for whatever inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.

We would also like to invite all customers with pending issues to please post your order number in your comments, this way we can investigate your case and contact you directly.

Otherwise, you can always contact our Customer Service team. They will do their best to offer the most suitable solution to your problem. You simply need to log into your LightInTheBox.com account and submit a ticket.

Please follow this link to read more about how to contact Customer Service: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c5/a2746.html

Our Customer Service team will promptly reply to your inquiry, and should you need more help, you can submit a reply to Customer Service under their answer to the ticket in question. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

LightInTheBox

• Pa
      May 09, 2012

I purchased 2 wonderpad 7 inch tablets with cases.Ipaid freight charges and insurance which came to £278.44.I have received the goods but to my disgust Ihave had to pay an extra £46-98 cod to get my parcel.this I was told was for custom and excise duty because my parcel came from outside the e u.None of this was mentioned when I purchased the products.Very dissapointed with LIGHT IN THE BOX. I won't be using them again.BE VERY CAREFUL WHERE YOU ORDER FROM.