LifeTime Fitness / facility

vernon hills il, United States Review updated:

Club charges more then any other (100 mo) so I expect perfection. During sunday's snow (superbowl) the lot was totally inaccesible.
Why were other private businesses that were not even open totally plowed? The lot was horrible along with the sidewalk. When I complained to whom ever was in charge, they stated they were short handed. Bad management. During an emergency it should be all hands on deck. No one to hold accountable

Sc
Feb 4, 2015

Comments

• Ru
      4th of Feb, 2015

How can you expect perfection when you yourself are not perfect. Proper nouns and sentences begin with a capital letter. Before expecting anyone to be perfect at least have the basic grammar skills taught to you in the second grade.

• Ra
      7th of Mar, 2015

Lifetime Fitness in Summerlin, Nevada, just outside Las Vegas. Castro was our sales person who showed us around the club. We explained that for us to join we must have our grandson as a member because he is with us all the time. We babysit him during the week after school and on Saturdays as his mom is single and working. Castro left the desk to ask for "Special Permission" to have our grandson join under us. He returned saying he obtained this permission, put our grandson on the agreement and we joined based on this agreement. Today they sent us away saying our grandson cannot be a member under our membership, no exceptions. Grandson has swimming lessons every Saturday and he was looking forward to swimming and getting the lesson. Because our membership was predicated on his ability to join, we verbally cancelled and called the credit card company. From the credit card company we have learned that we may have to sue these people rather than just quit, get our money back and be peaceful. Now I must fight and waste my time.