LifeTime Fitness / lack of supervision!
I am looking for parents who have had problems with a lack of supervision at the daycare center at Lifetime Fitness. I am particularly interested in anyone who has had problems with the daycare at the Maryland gym location.
We became members of Lifetime fitness six months ago and the first day we put our 3 yr. old child into their daycare our son was bitten in the face by a child who had a history of aggressive behavior and who had bitten at least one other child. The staff allowed my unknowing son to go into a "tunnel" tent like thing alone with this other child (knowing this child had a history of biting) and my son was bitten. My son had a nasty large bruise on his face for months after that.
Then yesterday my son got kicked in the face by an older kid who was trying to push him down a slide and gave my son a nosebleed. The staff tried to deny that anyone hurt my son and said my son gave himself the nosebleed which I know is not true. My son was able to identify the child that hurt him. The staff obviously was not paying attention and did not see what happened.
I have complained to the daycare supervisor and the supervisor for the entire gym and have not felt reassured in any manner that my son would be safe in their care. Their adult child ratio is 1:12 and I often times see one person watching more than 12 kids.
I also have seen numerous potentially dangerous incidents that could have resulted in serious injury of a child due to a lack of supervision. Young children climbing on tables and falling off. I watched a toddler climb up cubby holes and crawl into a cubby and the staff had no awareness of what this child was doing. I had to get a staff member to get the toddler out because she was crying and would have hurt herself if she tried to get out on her own.
If you or anyone you know has had any problems with the quality of the daycare being provided at Lifetime Fitness then please contact me.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness! 
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy 
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with 
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too 
- LifeTime Fitness - lifetime bait & switch 
- Life Time Fitness - Membership
- Life Time Fitness - aquatic charge
- Life Time Fitness - whirlpool in "regular" mens' locker room, st louis park
- Life Time Fitness - unacceptable customer service
- Life Time Fitness - membership & cancellation