LGI Home Lake Alfred Florida / construction, planning, land

Jun 3, 2015
LGI Home
Lake Alfred
Julio Merced 02/06/2015 Conservar este mensaje en la parte superior de la bandeja de entrada
Para: Julio Merced

I buy in Lake Alfred. In the fist month my house had 4" of water for a 10 min rain. 3 Month later with 10 min rain I have 6" water in my garage. Almost go into my living room. The house Level is too low, They never prevent the issues with the water until is happen, Is not flooding area but the water is 6" in my garage and is the second time.Hopefully the rain stop. If hurricane or storm coming, I need to wait until the water go inside because the never prevent this issue, because bad planning, because they never think in raise the house? I cannot teach common sense. They need to accept his mistakes.

And When I call Pablo Sevetman He just say, I'm off today I cannot do nothing. Did you think this is the correct answer for a Manager? He is had bad attitude when you have a serious issues like this one. He don't know ho to deal with some situation. I think is his first time as a manager.

John Pickarski Manager of construction, He don't have any sense of urgency. Hard to contact when you need it. Bad Planning in the construction. They cannot explain why they don't make more to prevent future issues and disaster in the house.

Now My Family peace is over do this flooding Problems. Every time is rain, my family are nervous do the issue. Do the Slow action of the managers. Unacceptable this behavior. LGI Home is the total responsible for the damage in my home now and in the future do the horrible actions, planning, hidden defect and behavior of the managers. I will let know my complain to the different agency. To advice future costumers.

LGI Home Lake Alfred FloridaLGI Home Lake Alfred FloridaLGI Home Lake Alfred Florida

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics