Lg Electronics Microwave Oven / incomplete consignment recd.

1 India Review updated:

J.P. Electronics Dahisar East Mumbai has delivered us incomplete consignment of the grill type microwave oven;19 litre capacity( model 369)even after making him full payment; in the last week of Oct.2006.There was no glass plate on the turn tableafter opening the sealed package. The fact is immediately reported in writting to the dealer as well as to LG electronics India. There is no response so far after 10 days of purchase & the unit is lying idle without the glass turn table. None of the agencies have attended to this officially lodged complaint. We are forced to run to the consumer redressal forum. We are suffering for NO fault of ours.

Comments

7th of May, 2008

company is not supported with the spares for their models
    i got a micro wave model No MG-605AP and the problem is of membrain, company is not supporting as well responding for the same, lodge the complaint 15 days back.
    Company man simply say model is old.

• Gi
      15th of Sep, 2013

Hello,

I have a problem with these microwave but I will try to fix it. I need the manual but these is an old microwave and I can not find this by internet. Could you help me with the manual please?

Gisella