LG Cellphone / warranty

1 Rockaway Park, NY, United States

I purchased a brand new phone he last week of November. On December 9th I'm charging my phone in my car with the usb cable which the phone came with. I began to smell smoke. I pulled the cable out of the phone and the cable was on fire. I proceeded to throw the burning cable out of the window. After this the place where you charge the phone is burnt and can longer be chaffer l. Started the process withLG on December 11th and it is now December 28th and I still have no phone. No one is able to give me any answers I speak to supervisors and they seem to be clueless just apologizing. I'm tired of hearing sorry they are trying to diagnose the problem and see what is going on. I purchased the phone new I shouldn't have to wait and honestly I don't want the same phone which went on fire. Why can't LG send me a new phone which I originally paid for and only had for a week and half before it went on fire. Your policy and procedure sucks for the consumer. I'm paying for service with my provider and I don't even have a phone to use. LG has the phone in their possession why can't they send me out a new phone and sell that one as a refurbished.

Vm