LG/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator / defrosting leaves ice residue on bottom
It appears that the track that is to take away the condensate from the freezer compartment clogs or malfunctions. This spills water on to the floor of the freezer compartment which freezes and, eventually, spills out on to the floor and runs in to the kitchen.
Having a repairman repair the issue twice we have given up on on paying for this and we scrape the ice out every few weeks before it reoccurs.
More LG/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - refrigerator lfx25973
- LG Electronics - lmxc23746s refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg front load washing machine
- LG Electronics - smart phone lg3 brought about two years ago stopped recognizing sim.
- LG Electronics - washing machine/ delay in delivery and communication regarding maintenance