Levi's/751 Jeans / por material quality
On 01 April 2012 I have bought a pair of Levi’s Jeans (model 751) in a branch shop in Poland (Wrocław). After just a few months of normal wearing, the trousers got torn in the crotch. I gave the article to complaint, but unfortunately it has been rejected. The reason of rejection was "The result of the defect is not the fault MATERIAL, it was generated as a result of the use by the customer (material usage)". Please explain to me, why should I be responsible for the poor quality of the materials used? When buying expensive, branded Jeans from a known producer as Levi’s, I would rather expect quite a few years of durability than just few months. If I did not care for the long-term usage of the goods, I would have bought any cheaper pants in a network store, or at the market nearby.
As a loyal and old customer of Levis company, I am extremely disappointed not only with the recent quality of your products, but also with the customer service that your company allows itself. As far as I’m aware the product warranty (at least in Poland) covers 2 years of usage. Thus only one year passed since I bought the 751 Levi’s Jeans (and I have worn them for not more than 7 months).
More Levi's/751 Jeans Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss - Spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops or Pocket Ripped 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - Belt Loops Ripped 
- Levis - BELT LOOPS 
- Levi Strauss & Co. - 559 jeans
- Levi Strauss & Co. - wedgie fit jeans
- Levis on-line Germany - return now acknowledged and no refund
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi jeans 559
- Levi Strauss & Co. - poor customer care