Les Schwab Tire Centers / bad service

Have had several bad experinces with the Windsor ca Les Schwab. Took the daughters car for tires and alignment. Told the service advisor I needed a 4 wheel alignment. Came back and they had done a 2 wheel alignment. I asked why and the advisor said the rear was not adjustable. I insisted it was and explained that I worked on Volvos for 30+ years. He argued with me and said the computer showed it was not adjustable. I told him to put it up on the lift and I would show him. After that excercise he said I would have to bring it back the next day for alignment. Set a time. I arrived 15 minutes late and was told I would have to bring it back the next day!!. I explained it was not my fault the work was not done properly the first time and I would leave the car until the end of the day. Came back and the alignment was done. Several months later my daughter ran over something while driving on the freeway and the tire blew out. AAA put the spare on and I took it back to Les Schwab Windsor. Same service advisor. Was told the tire was driven while flat and I would have to purchase a new tire even though I had road hazard. We argued and he was not going to give in. Rather than giving them anymore of my money I went to another tire store and had the tire replaced. Never going to LS again.

Pr

Comments

• Ed
      8th of Dec, 2009

Went to Moscow Les Schwab on the 25th of Nov. and told them I needed new brakes & rotors. They didn't have the parts but called the Lewiston Store and they said they could have them there Friday A.M. Made appt. and come friday a.m. dropped of my truck for repairs. They called me two hours later and said the parts didn't come in. So I went and picked up the truck and they said they had orderd the parts from Spokane and would be in on Tues. Made new appt. for wed. a.m. After sitting in the waiting room for over an hour, they called me back and said they only received half of the parts!! They called the Lewiston store again and said they could have the rest of the parts in Moscow by 1 pm. So I left once again and had to come back at 2 pm that same day to get the work done. I have a full time job and I'm trying to get my boss to understand that I'm not out screwing off just to get out of work. And to make things even worse the employees just laughed and made jokes that they had such a hard time getting the parts in. I told them that I would not do business with them ever again and I am letting all my friends and family know what kind of treatment I received. I'm so pissed, I could spit nails!!