Leon's / bad customer and delivery service!
My wife and I had purchased a front load washer and dryer from Leons. The delivery boys tried to slug the washer up two flights of stairs with no equipment to assist them. They set the washer down and slice through my laminate floor. Owner of the woodstock store refused to pay for damages. However when i set the washer in place and hooked everything up it did not work. Called the store to remove washer and replace with a new one. Customer service insisted they send a service tech. to fix. After much debate I said fine, service guy showed up later that day said it was no good, and he would let the store know what his diagnosis was and they would contact me. Three o'clock that afternoon still no word from leons when I called I was told " well if i could get off the phone I could get something done" Since we have been at the laundry matt for the last 4 weeks i needed something at home soon. I had to take a floor model they had for an additional $100.00 and still wait till the next day for delivery. Owner has yet to talk with me about repairing my floor the appliance manager assured me they would take care of it. I will never again purchase anything from leons. In total we have probably spent over $10000 to leons for furnisher and appliances, never again. They clearly don't give a crap about customers at all. Which is totally stupid because thats their business.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's Furniture - extended warranty 
- Leon's Furniture - lazy boy reclining chair
- Leon's Furniture - not satisfied with the quality of your product and not satisfied with the level of service
- Leon's Furniture - unethical behaviour and delayed product receipt
- Leon's Furniture - tv
- Leon's Furniture - dining server