Leon's / bad customer and delivery service!

1 Woodstock, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

My wife and I had purchased a front load washer and dryer from Leons. The delivery boys tried to slug the washer up two flights of stairs with no equipment to assist them. They set the washer down and slice through my laminate floor. Owner of the woodstock store refused to pay for damages. However when i set the washer in place and hooked everything up it did not work. Called the store to remove washer and replace with a new one. Customer service insisted they send a service tech. to fix. After much debate I said fine, service guy showed up later that day said it was no good, and he would let the store know what his diagnosis was and they would contact me. Three o'clock that afternoon still no word from leons when I called I was told " well if i could get off the phone I could get something done" Since we have been at the laundry matt for the last 4 weeks i needed something at home soon. I had to take a floor model they had for an additional $100.00 and still wait till the next day for delivery. Owner has yet to talk with me about repairing my floor the appliance manager assured me they would take care of it. I will never again purchase anything from leons. In total we have probably spent over $10000 to leons for furnisher and appliances, never again. They clearly don't give a crap about customers at all. Which is totally stupid because thats their business.

Comments

• Ry
      6th of Apr, 2009

What do you expect when they want to send a service tech to look at the appliance. As a appliance store employee and ex technition, You would be surprised at the amount of people that say their appliance doesn't work and they just have not turned it on!! It is alot cheaper to send out an tech whos job is to know appliances to look at the product instead of taking the opinion of the customer who doesn't know a thing about appliance other than clothes go in it.

• Ry
      6th of Apr, 2009

Also it never a companies fault that you waited 4 weeks to get a new appliance. I can also just about garauntee that you showed up to the store said i need a new washer and dryer yesterday and they delivered it to you that day (if thats not customer service i dont know what is). I can also bet that the company did later fix your floor and that your full of #$%&!!!

• Sh
      22nd of Apr, 2011

We have had an ongoing issue with our washing machine. After 5 months of persistent calling to Platinum Protection, I called the store where I purchased the machine. Within an hour, I got call back, offering to replace the machine.
    Hang in there. If you get no satisfaction from one source, call another. I wonder how the actual salesperson would respond.
    Ryan, I sincerely hope you are no longer allowed to enter people's homes unaccompanied.