Leon's / samsung's flagship plasma tv - dead after just 3.5yrs!!!

1 Whitby, Ontario, Canada

I am gravely disappointed in my purchase in March 2013 of the then Samsung flagship Plasma TV PN51E8000. I paid over $2000 CAD at Leon's in Whitby Ontario and took the Leon's 2 yr extended warranty as well, being told that this TV was the cream of the crop of TVs. In May 2013 I had to have the Plasma Panel replaced under warranty. Now in Nov 2016, just 6 months after my warranty is over, the panel has once again failed! A plasma TV is supposed to give the consumer [protected] hours of life, and your best model of 2012/3 has given me just 3.5 years of life! This is deplorable. I have wasted over $2000 on a TV that died in just over 3 years! Why should I buy a Samsung again if the quality is not there? I want this complaint raised to the highest level within Leon's and Samsung, since each of them have washed their hands of this saying "the TV is out of warranty". Samsung and Leon's owe me an explanation and some compensation here, especially if I am to ever purchase another Samsung TV in the future.

A very disappointed and disgruntled customer.

De