Leon's Furniture — sharp 65” smart tv
I bought a sharp TV that was on the display in leons furniture thats located at 81 bryne drive in barrie ontario, as i came to install it at home i figuered that the TV screen have color damage, i returned it the next day to the store and spoke with the store manager (dan) and the sales manager (steve) and they both said "we cant help you, call the manifacture". I called the manifacture and they said they cant fix the TV and the store have to replace it. I contacted the store agian and they said i can exchange it and get new one but i have to pay 61$, which i did and i signed paper and i was supose to pick it up the next day, the next day i went to pick it up and then the store manager changed his mind and said to pick up my broken TV.
Phone number: [protected]
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser