Leon's Furniture / lies, delivery time, selling inadequate furniture, customer service dept, salespeople
- furniture purchased on October 14, 2015. It has been delivered in pieces and some pieces had to be returned -"lying and un-caring salespeople" saying anything to get a sale ie: " it will be delivered next week" "we assemble all pieces" "your bed needs a box spring", " everything is in stock", not asking about apartment elevator size when he knew I hadn't lived in an apt in over 30 years. No one telling me that not all furniture was to be delivered -customer service department promising one thing and then calling back to change what they have said. Everyone I spoke to had a different story and reason for this mess. I returned 2 couches because of size, yet I was still asked when I wanted my couch delivered. -Passing the proverbial "buck" -length of time for delivery. I was promised that 2 out of 4 dining room chairs and 1 living room end table were to be held for me while I was away for 6 weeks. Upon my return, one piece "had disappeared" and had to be re-ordered. When it had arrived, I had to call and was told it was there for 2 days already.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - sofa purchased from leon's
- Leon's Furniture - delivery and customer service
- Leon's Furniture - no product, store closed
- Leon's Furniture - 3 piece livingroom set
- Leon's Furniture - appliance's