ADVERTISIMENT

Leon's Furniture

13730 140th St NW, Edmonton, AB, T6V 1J8, CA

Reviews and Complaints

Leon's Furnitureterrible customer service and replacement of a damaged chest drawer

It is been a month since they delivered the bedroom set to us.During the delivery they delivered the wrong mattress and on that day they replaced it the right one.After we dismantle all the furniture we discovered some flaws and damaged and we called them to check and repair the furniture.The repair guy came to checked and repair what he can except for the chest drawer need to be replaced and all the drawers are damaged.The repair guy told us he sill submit to leon's and wait for their call.After almost 1 1/2 weeks they get back to us and they will schedule for delivery if the replacement for the chest drawer.I requested if possible they can deliver in the morning since it is 2 mins away only leon's from my place and most of the time nobody is at home to received the delivery.The customer service representative always argue and rude on the phone.It is not our fault that they delivered damaged item and they should checked it in the warehouse the quality of the product before thet delivered to customer.You should be the one adjusting to customer for their convenience.I know you have your timeframe but you should know also the case of every customer.It is your mistake to delivered wrong and damaged furniture to us.Terrible customer service!!!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Leon's Furniture — customer service

A 3 month long issue I've been trying to resolve with Leon's, and I would appreciate it if anyone has any...

Edmonton