LensCrafters — service
February of 2016 my first eye exam at this lens crafter in Deptford NJ, It was the worst experience ever, the physician was terrible no beside manner, and he gave me wrong prescription and then laughed about it, but I had to come back after picking up glasses and get another exam, the person at front did not even size me now the glasses are giving me headaches because he didn't fit me at all he was arrogant and acting like I was bothering him.
the eye glasses took about a month then when I tried them on and was blinded cause script was wrong, I waited another month. they didn't even care about my inconvenience to this day I get headaches and glasses don't fit at all. there is no help for my situation I am stuck with these glasses that don't fit I will not recommend this place to a dog.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- [Resolved] LensCrafters - exam cost 
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order