Lens.com / Bad service

This was a great experience. I had some problems reading my prescription but I called the customer service and was connected to a live human instantly! The customer service rep (Karen) was very friendly and knowledgeable she answered all of my questions and helped me placed my order. I also got an e-mail telling me that the order has shipped, which is very helpful if you live by yourself. I am very impressed with their service (not to mention all the money I saved) I already told my family and friends to order from lens.com

Ir

Comments

• Tr
      4th of Mar, 2009

What aggravation! I originally ordered on 1/8 - the web site said product was in stock and usually ships same day. The order didn't ship until 1/20, because, I found out, they had to order my contacts from the manufacturer. 1st strike. Then my order does not arrive and I begin an arduous process of tracking it. Their website tracking drops off after FedEx "Smart Post" gives it to the post office. FedEx claims giving it to the Post Office, USPS claims they do not have package. So I contact Lens.com and they say the package is lost. They will issue a refund or re-order, but because of the value of my package, I have to wait 30 days before doing that! I'm in limbo. Can't re-order with them or anyone else, because if the package somehow shows up then I'll have double the order. 2nd Strike.

So now a month and a half into this ordeal, Feb 20th, I call the company and they give me a refund. They say if I want to re-order, they will send what they DO have in stock (9 boxes out of my order of 12) TODAY, and they will ship it FedEx 2-Day. Silly me, desperate for these lenses, I think it's the best option I have and I go ahead. Thinking, surely the first problems were a fluke, they would make sure to get it right this time. One week later, still no lenses. I called them and they said 7 boxes (not 9) shipped on the 23rd (not the 20th) via regular mail (not FedEx 2 day!). Unbelievable. (I wonder if I will ever get these lenses...) Strike 3.

Buyer beware! I will never order from this company again. (I heard from a friend that 1-800-contacts is good... but I will definitely check reviews before ordering contacts online again.

2nd of Jul, 2009

hmm, why would someone come on a complaints board to praise a company? Smells like another SCAM by lens.com.