Lens.com / extra charges
Lens.com charges a 6.5% handling fee on top of their other stuff. This is not shown online, you only see the charge once the order has been delivered to you. I called the customer service rep and asked about it and all she said was that they disclose it during the order process. I went back through to find out when they disclose the charge and couldn't find it. What they do is show the contacts charge, subtrack out any coupon codes you have and then they give you a subtotal. This subtotal has the 6.5% charge added in but it never tells you that. It has an "*" next to it, but there is no place during the complete order process where they tell you what the "*" means!!! Ahhhh. It just bugs me.
More Lens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lens.com - Dishonesty and unreliable/rude service 
- Lens.com - Surprise Handling Fee 
- Lens.com - No delivery and poor service 
- Lens.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lens.com - Undelivered Order
- Lens.com - customer service amanda
- Lens.com - Never again!!!
- Lens.com - Return/credit and complete lack of customer service 
- Lens.com - non delivery
- Lens.com - fraud will not refund, rude