Lens Crafters / defective lens

Phone: 1 727 289 5270
Eyeglasses keep cracking in the same place - - - 5 times. They made me buy new frame - - the lens cracked again - - in the same place.

N  27th of Apr, 2007 by

Lens Towelettes - Lens towelettes do nothing

My husband and I have dealt with Lenscrafters for several years and been very satisfied until now. Neither of us can clean the lenses, they are always smeary. The lens towelettes do nothing. My husband has stopped wearing his glasses altogether. Is there some magic way of cleaning these lens?
A  16th of May, 2007 by
I don't know if this will help, but my husband has had that same complaint about the anti-glare coating on his lenses. He got his next pair without that coating and they were just fine. Hope this helps!
A  20th of Feb, 2009 by
I just had a horrible experience with Lenscrafters. Less than a week after getting them, I cleaned them properl with Lenscrafters towelettes and they put scratches on my lenses. They replaced them no problem. Two days after getting them back..same thing happens. Go back tonight to have them replaced an paid more to have the double scratch protection and when I get my glasses I can't see through them. They assure me it's the correct perscription but clearly it wasn't as I could not see out of them. They did not offer any options to me. So I got them to pop the lenses out and got a refund on lenses. Will take frames elsewhere to get lenses.

LensCrafters Logo LensCrafters