Lennar Home Builders / No response

We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. There are approximately 120 homes in Las Vegas with my same floor plan. There are complaints in every state where Lennar builds regarding their shoddy workmanship...from the foundation to the roof. Buyers Beware. We used our retirement savings for this final home and now we can't sell it, refinance it or modify the mortgage because of the construction defects. No one at Lennar responds. They think I'll go away.

An

Comments

• 37
      4th of Sep, 2018

My husband and I just closed a month ago on our home in N. Las Vegas. Our walk-through was less than exciting finding paint splatter on the shower walls in all 3 bathrooms, the cut lines looked as though a child had done them (all crooked and wavy in every room), lock plates crooked on multiple doors, door sweep missing from back door, blinds crooked, paint and/or tape on almost every hinge in the house, cracks in the granite counter top, granite slab for island sitting on spacers because it wasn't level, yet no one thought to put a trim around it so that you couldn't see the spacers, carpet not tacked well so that is was coming up in areas, parts of some walls that hadn't been painted, etc. We were contacted by a customer care rep, Cristina Cuellar about coming to see the issues were having. she met with my husband and he said she belittled everything and when he asked about getting someone to come install the door sweep, she told him to "just put a towel in the gap until we get to it." She would schedule things and not inform us of changes, we submitted a list of the things we'd found wrong (mind you, a Lennar rep made a list as we did our walk-through) and yet anytime we asked about something, she'd act as though she was hearing about it for the first time. When my husband tried to point something out to her, she told him to "check his attitude." When I met with her, she tried to correct me on something that was on the list I, myself had written for her. We have had other people from Lennar tell us that she is saying one thing to us and something totally different to her bosses.
    The construction crews walk all up, in and through our yard instead of using the sidewalk. I mean they are right up on our house so much so that our security camera had a close up of their faces. They would park often partially blocking our driveway and the trash was horrendous!!!
    Everytime I go look around the house at things, I find something new. Its maddening.

• Ca
      10th of Oct, 2018

Hi, I know you dont know me but you're in possibly the same place I live and I'd love to talk with you and discuss the situation here. Cristina Cuellar is my "customer service" person too. Please send me an email carolynjpender@gmail.com I really need someone else to talk to about this because I have no family here or anyone to talk to, I moved from Chicago. PLEASE email me