Legal Zoom

Posted:

Worst company ever

4.3
Legal Zoom
Legalzoom is the worst company I have ever delt with a day in my life. I started a business through them and there doc were very hard to read with a lot of misleading fine print. I accidently checked something I shouldn't have and they started charging my card 12.99 a month. I call them tell them there not allowed to charge my card anymore, they not only told me no but they said I had to spend 70 more on more papers with fine print to get them to stop charging my card. I got mad and said your not allowed to touch my card again, I hung up figured that was that. Today I had an overdraft in my bank because legalzoom had been taking money out of my account long after I told them to stop. I called and got mad and they said because my business had to have someone to execpt legal docs and because I had accidently checked that, so unless I spend 70 more to make me the people to get them I had no choice but to take there service even thou I didn't want that service. I yelled at them and they hung up the phone on me. I had to cancel my credit card to get them to stop charging me for a service I never wanted. I reported them to BBB, legalzoom is the worst company I ever delt with a day in my life.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

N  14th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
We are sorry to hear that you were being charged for a service that you were unaware of. It looks like you may have opted in for our subscription service and for LegalZoom to serve as your Registered Agent. We can assist you with both cancelling the subscription & with changing your Registered Agent.

Please feel free to call or email with any questions or concerns regarding this or any other matter. You can reach me directly toll free at 800-773-0888 ext. 8720 or reach out to me via email at Patty@lzserve.com. I look forward to hearing from you so we can get everything resolved for you.

Patty Chikamagalur