LCBO / canadian club 40 yo

Windsor, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
I went into the LCBO 3165 Howard in Windsor Ontario to buy a bottle of Canadian Club 40 Year Old limited production whiskey. The store at he time said they had 81 bottles. I go in only to find out that it just sold out. I'm not angry that it sold out in a short period of time, but the fact that the person next to me in the store just bought the last 24.
I am extremely disappointed that one person could be such a "pig" and buy that many in one purchase, especially on a limited production run. Your policy should limit the quantity per purchase as to give the rest of the public a chance to buy it. I've been trying for weeks now to get just one!

Robert Vujcic
Updated by gijoe42, Nov 08, 2017

Please tell me more, I love to listen to you talk out of your [censor].

Nov 7, 2017

Comments

Cp
  7th of Nov, 2017
You need to call ahead and reserve the amount of bottles you want.( Ask to be put on hold ) There will never be a limit placed on amount that can be purchased at once.
  8th of Nov, 2017
@cplcbo I asked here in Windsor and they would not place it on hold. It was first come first serve.
Cp
  19th of Nov, 2017
@gijoe42 Then in this case it was a limited run product. Sorry you could not get your hands on a bottle
  19th of Nov, 2017
@cplcbo problem resolved. The gentleman who bought the last 21 bottles actually contacted and offered me a bottle. Mighty BIG of him to do that!
Ke
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
CK Building Material Co., Ltd, is a industry’s leading manufacture of building materials, such as glass mosaic, glass window, glass dome, murals, etc.
It was founded in Guangdong, China in 2006, For over 11 years, We has been shipped and sold around the world, also we have grown our producing technical, product offering ability and service to become one of the largest building material factory in the nation.
CK knows how valuable your time is, that is why we pride ourselves on doing all we can to operate on your timeline, not ours. To serve you better, many of our dedicated employees have full experience and know the concrete industry and the demands that customers needed.
Whether you are looking for something contemporary to work with your home, or something a little warmer and more traditional, you are at the right place for your home decoration materials of all styles and finishes.
We hold the exhibition every year in China and Overseas.
CK can offer OEM and ODM services as well.We also have professional designer department, export department.So customer can enjoy the factory price with professional export services.

LCBO Logo LCBO