LCBO

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 by

canadian club 40 yo

Windsor, Ontario
Canada
I went into the LCBO 3165 Howard in Windsor Ontario to buy a bottle of Canadian Club 40 Year Old limited production whiskey. The store at he time said they had 81 bottles. I go in only to find out that it just sold out. I'm not angry that it sold out in a short period of time, but the fact that the person next to me in the store just bought the last 24.
I am extremely disappointed that one person could be such a "pig" and buy that many in one purchase, especially on a limited production run. Your policy should limit the quantity per purchase as to give the rest of the public a chance to buy it. I've been trying for weeks now to get just one!

Robert Vujcic
Updated by gijoe42, Nov 08, 2017
Please tell me more, I love to listen to you talk out of your [censor].
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Retail Stores

Comments

N  7th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
You need to call ahead and reserve the amount of bottles you want.( Ask to be put on hold ) There will never be a limit placed on amount that can be purchased at once.
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@cplcbo I asked here in Windsor and they would not place it on hold. It was first come first serve.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Calling someone a pig makes me wonder if you are even old enough to drink.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree