LCBO / canadian club 40 yo
I went into the LCBO 3165 Howard in Windsor Ontario to buy a bottle of Canadian Club 40 Year Old limited production whiskey. The store at he time said they had 81 bottles. I go in only to find out that it just sold out. I'm not angry that it sold out in a short period of time, but the fact that the person next to me in the store just bought the last 24.
I am extremely disappointed that one person could be such a "pig" and buy that many in one purchase, especially on a limited production run. Your policy should limit the quantity per purchase as to give the rest of the public a chance to buy it. I've been trying for weeks now to get just one!
Updated by gijoe42, Nov 08, 2017
Please tell me more, I love to listen to you talk out of your [censor].
More LCBO Complaints & Reviews
- LCBO - rude staff 
- LCBO - staff! 
- LCBO - does't accept credit card 
- LCBO - aggressive male staff member
- LCBO - racist lcbo employee 
- LCBO - not feeling safe walking into yonge and wellesley location 
- LCBO - racist behaviour from manager at 337 spadina store in toronto 
- LCBO Barrack St. Kingston, ON - denied service with valid legal id because of visitor 
- LCBO - management 
- LCBO - missing item