LBC Express / services in sparks p. tuazon branch
On Nov. 12, 2018, at exactly 7pm I arrived in LBC located in Sparks, Robinsons Cubao, Q.C. Branch to send documents but unfortunately your personnel told me that its already cut off and they can accept my documents by 8pm after 1 hr. So I decided not to pursue my transactions because it is too late and I reside in Binangonan Rizal.
Today, Nov. 13 since I am aware with the cut off after office hour which is 6:30pm I immediately went to LBC because this is the nearest branch. It's 10-15 mins walk from our office and I arrived at 645pm.
Were only 2 customers that time. The personnel are busy in their desktop i dont know what they're doing. The 1st customer was assisted at 6:55pm and that transaction will take 15mins and its my turn again mu documents were not accepted due to cut off
If they attended the 1st customer as earlier both us are attended before the cut off. I was dissapointed because two consecutive days my transaction is rejected. Again they advise me to return after 1 hr which is impossible because of my travel time.
I just want to inform your Management of this poor service if they only attend to the 1st customer it wont be happened.
I am hoping that the service of your people in this branch will improve to avoid incovenience.
More LBC Express Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - slow delivery and declaring refuse to accept by consignee 
- LBC Express - Delivery Service
- LBC Express - Delivery rider
- LBC Express - lost item
- LBC Express - express padala
- LBC Express - package not delivered