LBC Express / failure to deliver important cash advance liquidation documents to my office and failure to inform me of such

Pasig city, Philippines

I sent to Ms. Jenelyn Santos of the Asian Development Bank my cash advance liquidation documents on October 2, 2017 to the ADB address in Ortigas. After 16 days, I did not receive any acknowledgment from her and I learned that she never received the documents.

I tried tracking the document movement through the LBC tracking system online but the tracking number [protected] indicated on the LBC official receipt cannot be tracked. I also repeatedly inquired from the LBC Sta. Lucia Mall Branch through my household help, Ms. Josefina Altamia who delivered this package to LBC, finally I talked to a Christian Barit of your LBC Sta. Lucia (mobile number [protected]) who intially refused to help me and even insisted that it is no longer their responsibility since the package is already in your main hub!!! what kind of service is this. I told him over the phone to expect a call from my lawyer. I referred the matter to my lawyer, Atty. Merba Waga who communicated with Mr. Barit. My lawyer texted back Mr. Barit's text promising yesterday to return the package to me today, October 20 and promising to call my lawyer within the day. Today my lawyer texted and repeatedly asked for the status of the package and he said they will pick it from your hub today-- it appears that he is giving me the run around. My lawyer texted and reminded him of the LBC's promise to return my documents today and he refused to answer after that.
These documents are very very important and if these could not be delivered I should have been informed so I can request the return of such. But to tell me that this is no longer your company's responsibility--- is this right? you have caused me so much time and disservice. Please please please return my documents right away.

Ju