LBC Express / extra payment of overdue package
The package arrived at LBC Trinoma (destination) on April 25, 2017, as shown in the LBC Tacloban (origin) tracker. The consignee went to the said branch on May 1, 2017, but the Costumer Associate who attended to her said that the package has not yet arrived.
The consignee went back to LBC Trinoma on May 6, 2017 to finally get the package, since it is only on weekends that she has free time. Unexpectedly, she was asked to pay for the shipping fee since the package has already went beyond the 10-day pick-up rule of the company. She was forced to pay P185.00 even after fully explaining the incident.
Clearly, this is not the consignee's fault. If we count ten days from May 2, the package expiration should be on May 12. You can also check the CCTV camera on May 1 as proof that the consignee visited the said branch. In this regard, we would like to request for a refund.
We humbly request that you attend to this complaint as soon as possible. Thank you.
More LBC Express Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - slow delivery and declaring refuse to accept by consignee 
- LBC Express - package was sent to the wrong address
- LBC Express - I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
- LBC Express - mistake in the address, mistake in tel #
- LBC Express - bag shipment
- LBC Express - documents undelivered