LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

• Ca
    LBC Express - stolen things by lower laguna delivery hub
    Laguna
    Philippines

Our package delivered last feb.4 by lower laguna delivery hub this is the second time na ninakawan nila yung package namin.. Salamat sa isang piraso ng chocolate na tinira niya.. Magkasakit sana kayo.. Mga buwaya!!

• Rg
    LBC Express - about my package
    Philippines

This tracking no, 179907492979, .i all ready give the details and the add. Your curtomer service said you cant locate the area, .so i privide the detials, and the near landmark, . I fallow up my package until now i dont know what happen. Nobody informe me, . What happen, .

• Ad
    LBC Express - padala
    candon city
    lbcexpress.com

tracking no. 791011571357 pakipadala nanakawin nyo na eh may kutob nako antagal tagal na ilang support site na pinuntahan even facebook i even called two times already sa landline wala parin i cant even contact the candon branch kasi di nila sinasagot ano ba talaga nangyayari sa lbc

• Ra
    LBC Express - Late Delivery
    Davao City
    robinsonsland.com

Date of Incident:05/31/18
    Tracking Number: 149582287637
    Description: Late delivery

Pouch was sent on May 27, 2018 but was received by recipient only today May 31, 2018. We would like to know what happened, since these are important documents that the recipient needed.

• Yl
    LBC Express - Ice crusher in Lazada
    Philippines

Bakit shipment issue nsa tracking ng lbc. Last order ko was ok. Ano ba yan, same address n nga at # eh nagka issue pa. Ang dami complains ha lbc. Nkakadisappoint. 20000000348491 ang tracking # q. Pls gawan nyo ng paraan. Malapit na ang place ngka problema pa.

• Er
    LBC Express - sss contibution

LBC Express - I am complaining about the parcel with tracking # 179906374125
    Philippines

please see attached screenshot of the tracking progress. it shows it was released by authorized representative C BARIO on march 17 yet i don't know who is that C BARIO and i don't authorized anyone to received on my parcel. i haven't received my parcel until now. please advise.

LBC Express - My parcel with a tracking#71001391196188
    Philippines

I don't know how to contact you but kindly deliver my parcel in this address..39.2 barangay Fatima..block 25 lot 10..General Santos city

LBC Express - Lbc padala
    Philippines

Hindi ko pa po na receive ang padala ko from lazada sabi kahapon na please expect to deliver within the day tapos wala namang dumating.

LBC Express - The service is bad
    Olongapo city
    Philippines

No long explanation aside from im very disappointed about the delivery issue..i attached a picture here so would do explain more my complain.hahay paayus nmn, kc di nkakatuwa n mdaming nagrereklamo🙄

LBC Express - Cellphone
    Zamboanga city
    Philippines

Maam/sir bkit po hanggang ngayon wala pa ang pinadala ng nanay ko nun april 18, pa yung pinadala until now wala pa. Dito at di ko pa nakukuha sabi po 2/3days ang dating dito bakit mag 1week na wala pa paki tignan naman po..

• Po
    LBC Express - orders
    Bacolod city
    Philippines

Nag text po kayo na e deliver na po yung items ko ito po yung tracking number 71001400363317 but hanggan ngayon wala parin yung inorder ko kung di nila alam kung address ko sana tinawagan nila ako para lalabas ako nang bahay kung e deliver na nila..

LBC Express - received broken bottle delivery
    marikina city1
    Philippines

upon received of bottled honey found out that there was a spill in the bubble wrap. when opening it bottle was broken.

• Sh
      21st of Aug, 2018
    LBC - I complaining about my shipment, tracking number 179951751649 and179951751659

Name: Sharon Barcelona
    Tracking numer 179951751649 and 179951751659
    Add: S. CRUZ street (Pogi st) San Roque San Pedro, Laguna
    Cp no. 09202527129
    What happen to my shipment, I want to know is almost 3 1/2 days and its important document, u said its only 2 to 3 days to deliver it

LBC Express - I am complaining about the unclaimed remittance
    Subic
    Philippines

Tagal kuna napasa mga requirements para sa unclaimed remittance ko dalawa yun . Lagi ako punta sa branch para magtanong cnasabi may letter daw cla sinend sa address ko e wala naman .. Binigay ko naman yung present address ko eh. Sana lang makuha kopa yung dalawa kong unclaimed remittance .

21st of Aug, 2018
    LBC Express - balikbayan box w/ tracking no.1113361859 from jeddah to manila not yet delivered and/or received since july 2017...
    lbcexpress.com.ph

* Still we insist to deliver to #2155 Calvin street Malate, Metro Manila..
    * It was from Jeddah to Manila with tracking no.1113361859 since July 2017 was already there in Caloocan delivery cargo hub as per tracking & seach apps..please see attached. photo of the ..

• Dj
    LBC Express - service
    Philippines

27 of use family members and friends noticed above normal laziness on your LBC Branch at Gabbys or 5 Rev. Aglipay St cor Kalentong, Brgy Pag-Asa, City of Mandaluyong,

• Ju
    LBC Express - Lazada delivery
    Tanjay City Negros Oriental
    Philippines

Buong araw akong naghintay kahapon wlang delivery dumating. I keep on tracking my parcel kung saan nah. It says na expect a delivery within aday till now wla pa rin. This is my tracking number 20000000441438 and this is my contact number ‭‭+63 936 793 8610‬‬. I am hoping it will be delivered today.

• Pr
    LBC Express - smart padala

Dapat di na nag aavail ng smart padala sa mga branch ng lbc lalo na sa branch sa lbc sm rosales pangasinan ung tipong naipakita o naipasa na ang reference number ng smart padala tapos ang daming tanong tapos nag error daw system nila my god need pa daw ng confirmation ng smart padala bago ibigay ang pera putcha

• Al