Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) — airline
I have just returned from Santiago on your flight from Santiago at 20.55 the flight was IB 7322 to Madrid on 19/11/2017The aeroplane was very comfortable but the food you offered was terrible. It was over cooked and presented worse than any airline I have been with in 50 years. I was asked if I wanted a drink and I said I would like orange juice and a coffee the attendant said orange juice or coffee. She had a terrible attitude and was polite to the Spanish speaking man but off hand with me.
I cannot believe that we were only offered a drink with our meal and not otherwise. When I went to the galley for some water I was ignored until I said excuse me and then only one person even bothered to look my way. I was grudgingly given half a glass of water.
I think some training in customer care is required and as I trained people in the hospitality industry all my working life I know what I am talking about.
I hope you will have the decency to acknowledge this message, I look forward to getting your response.
More Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) Complaints & Reviews
- LMS Panamá S.A. (Operates LAN airlines Chile in-flight duty free service) - emails ignored regarding faulty product 
- TAM Airlines - star alliance fidelity program
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - lost luggage, compensation & full complaint report
- Latam Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) - cancellation of all tickets post no show
- TAM Airlines - terrible customer service 
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - refund of travel voucher
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - delayed flight 
- Lan Airlines - poor service
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - change of schedule 
- LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - despicable service from lantam airlines